Goals of FSC and Access Points
- Improve the speed, accuracy and consistency of screening, targeting and intake to reduce the average length a family experiences homelessness.
- Enhance Orange County’s homeless-serving system’s ability to utilize resources efficiently and without duplication of services.
- Commit to utilizing the Diversion First, Progressive Engagement Approach when working with families to resolve their housing crisis.
- Support and enhance Orange County’s family homeless-serving system and advance systems changes.
- Commitment to the Collective Impact Model which emphasizes the importance of bringing together a variety of stakeholders to tackle complex issues often so deeply- rooted in communities that no single policy, government department, organization, or program can independently solve. The aim of this approach is to make sustainable social change by pulling together stakeholders from multiple sectors who may appear to have conflicting approaches, but agree to set aside their personal or organizational agenda for the purpose of accomplishing an agreed-upon goal.
- Ensure programs and community response to family homeless needs are best-practice and data-driven and reflect the needs of community.
- Improve collaboration and communication between Orange County Systems of Care, Providers, Community and Stakeholders.
- Access Points shall be committed to diversity, Cultural Competency, Inclusion and Nondiscrimination in the Provision of Services.
- Homeless Intervention Services OC (HIS OC)
- Illumination Foundation
- Pathways of Hope
- Families Forward – Santa Ana Office
- Serving People in Need (SPIN)
- Family Assistance Ministries (FAM)
- Families Forward – Irvine Office
- South County Outreach
If you are a family that is currently experiencing homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless, please complete the online and confidential Family Service Request Form and you will be contacted within two business days.
For all other services, if you are an individual or couple seeking assistance, or if you need assistance in a language other than English, please call 211 directly or visit 211oc.org for assistance.
Si necesita otro idioma que no sea inglés, llame directamente al 211oc.org.