In 2021, the Family Solutions Collaborative undertook the development of our Governance Charter. The Charter is a document that outlines the roles, responsibilities, and goals of the FSC, along with other relevant and pertinent information for our Membership.
A call to participate on the FSC Governance Review Committee went out to all leadership of all FSC Members for a 14-day review and comment period. The below members reviewed and provided feedback and comments. Relevant comments and edits were incorporated into the Charter.
We thank the following FSC Governance Review Committee members for their time and expertise during the development phase:
- Elizabeth Andrade, CEO, Family Assistance Ministries (FAM)
- Yvette Ahlstrom, Director of Housing, HomeAid, FSC Chair
- Nikki Buckstead, FSC Executive Director
- Mark Lee, CEO, WTLC (Women’s Transitional Living Center)
- Justine Palmore, Executive Director, StandUp for Kids
- Maricela Rios-Faust, CEO, Human Options
- Deby Wolford, Director of Housing Services, Illumination Foundation
The Governance Charter was reviewed by the Executive Committee and was approved to be emailed to the leadership of the FSC Membership for a vote to approve or not. Members were given a 14-day period to vote, with votes due no later than November 8, 2021.
Thank you to our Members for taking the time to review the Governance Charter. The Charter is reviewed on an annual basis where any updates and edits may occur.